Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Blast from the Past






When Keith's parents left to move to Africa, they gave me some baby gifts (for children that hadn't been born yet.) One of the boxes contained several sets of clothing that one or the other of the Wiggins Boys had worn. So, I've finally taken pictures of Laura wearing all of them (excepting the 1980 Olympics outfit that's still too big). I tried to find pictures of the boys wearing these outfits. Even though I know pictures exist somewhere, I could only find two on the cd of pictures we have. So, because one of them is John wearing the Olympics outfit, I've only posted the one of Keith wearing the tennis outfit. The others are all Laura. I seem to have mis-laid Keith's cowboy boots, and I need to find them quickly, because Laura is almost to that size.

No comments:

Post a Comment