Laura begged me. "Pleeeease I make cookies for Grayson?" I said we could since I'll be over there tonight. (My Bible study is cancelled, so Don and I are working on the HoD flyer.) We were happily chugging along mixing ingredients into the bowl, when Laura decided to take some initiative. She decided to pre-heat the oven while Mommy got the walnuts chopped up. Except she turned on a burner. The burner the bowl we were mixing in was sitting on. Luckily, I discovered it quickly. Unluckily, it actually lit without help from a cigarette lighter, and flames jumped up around the bowl. The cookie dough was safe and didn't taste like plastic. The bowl is ruined, however. I hope Grayson enjoys his cookies.