Monday, June 18, 2012

Breakfast Routine.

For over a year now, every morning I say, "What would you like for breakfast?" Ninety-nine percent of the time, Karen asks for oatmeal, and Laura asks for cereal. But, occasionally, they'll surprise me and either completely switch or pick the same thing. This morning, Karen quickly said, "Momeal." Then, after a second, Laura asked, "Please I have Omeal?" Karen started crying and screaming, "No, Laura! Laura sear-wall!! Momeal MINE!" Laura and I both looked at her in shock and then began laughing. We're going to throw a fit over what we choose for breakfast now? Do we really have to be so possessive over food that's not even fixed yet? It's not like we're living in Ethiopia...

After I convinced Karen that Laura could eat whatever she'd like, Karen politely asked for cereal, instead of oatmeal. Well, by all means, we must keep the balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment