Saturday, August 4, 2012

Be patient, be patient, don't be in such a hurry...

Laura: Mommy, I want a baby. 
Adriel: Because you just held baby Xali and you want your own baby now?
Laura: Yes.
Adriel: Well, David will be here soon enough.
Laura: But I want him now.

two hours earlier:
Ceil: Have you had David yet?
Adriel: Considering that you're the first one I'll call because you have to watch my kids...
Ceil: No. I'm going to be at the hospital. But you'd still better call me first.
Adriel: I always call you first. Why are you so impatient?
Ceil: Because, I want David to come before the family reunion, so you can come show him off with me.
Adriel: You know, Keith is praying that he'll stay in a long time and not be premie.
Ceil: Bah. 36 weeks is long enough. He needs to come.

It's hard to decide who is more impatient: Laura, Ceil, or Adriel.

No comments:

Post a Comment