Monday, July 29, 2013

Why I have child safety locks in the kitchen:

I have most of the most of the breakable/dangerous stuff up high in the kitchen. But I like to lock the pan cabinet simply because the pots are really heavy and I don't want a baby to smash his foot. 

Today, David figured out how to open cabinets. The towel cabinet doesn't have a lock, but I'm really glad the extra toiletries and razors cabinet next to it does.

David is looking away from the cabinet because he heard someone come into my room, and he quickly looked to make sure he wasn't going to get into trouble. He had the body language and facial expressions of someone who knows they've done wrong, and is going to try to charm their way out of it. Apparently, he'd forgotten I was at the other end of the bathroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment